The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.19.2006

I forgot to post yesterday

Maybe it was cause I had 14hours of class. Or I guess it was just 6 hours spread neatly across 14 hours of the day. That and I did more important stuff like work out with Ross and get a fish. Yep. Josh has a fish. He is a very cool Betta of Blue/Green and Red with a black spot on his lower dorsal fin. Eric, Mike Tyson, and Sushi are being considered for names, but I am still open to suggestions. Getting ready for MIT now.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Thrasher!


Zach P

 
At 9:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Bones

 
At 6:12 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Billy Bones is great! Too bad they took Captain Nemo from 20,000 Leagues already. RedBeard might work too. I don't know. I'm looking for something eloquent yet dread inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home