The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.24.2006

Getting up early really helps me do a lot of stuff

I got to actually work out in the PES class this morning! Even though I didn't have my physical waver signed yet, they let me go since I was getting my exam later today. It was fun. One kid passed out and they called an ambulance. After my workout I took a quick shower and went over to PUSH and got my waver signed, then I read a chapter of my book and went over to Sam's to fill out paperwork. My first official bit of work is Saturday at 10:15. After that I came home and finished my tacos. I made one pound of ground beef last for three meals! I used to put it all down in one. I guess it helps to use a lot of extra toppings. Anyway, I forgot to mention yesterday that I went over to the library and got some CD's and a book. W.Lafayette's theology book selection is quite lacking in any good material. I did find the Confessions of Saint Augustine, so I got it since I haven't read it yet. He's a pretty cool writer. Doesn't beat about the bush.

OK I have some emergency immediate action items to memorize before I fly tomorrow, so I better get off of here. OHHH! Wait one second. Professor Young said that if the simulator people (who are on the verge of losing their contract) get on the ball like they said they would, then my class will get to fly the 737 during our last semester here! Totally lighting. Faith out.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 p.m., Blogger Josh Gillespie said...

I surprised PUSH didn't also claim you were pregnant in addition to signing your waiver.

Yeah, Confessions is a good book. I haven't read all of it, but I've read some of it...though it was years ago.

 
At 4:23 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Actually....... They decided that since I was in such manly health for being pregnant that I could excercise as long as I promised to take it easy and raise my baby a liberal. Your knowledge of the place is quite uncanny Josh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home