The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.08.2006

I found a cool place to study today

It is very quiet (one passerby per hour) and has a super view of all the runways down at the airport. I saw the Semionle doing its stuff and I was like "Sweet!" when I found I could instantly recall engine failure procedures. I got to fly a couple approaches with a dead engine in the 727 today. Have you ever yelled at part of yourself before? I have. My wrist and ankle were complaining about the cold and I was like "Just shut up and get over it already!" Tomorrow is going to be so wierd. I have absolutely nothing mandatory to go to. Maybe I could go home and eat some real food. sound good mom?
charity out.

6 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m., Blogger erudil said...

You need to provide us with your email address.

 
At 10:20 p.m., Blogger Shawn said...

So where is this magical study place? Is it the same place we traditionally go for the weekly Monday morning nap?

 
At 9:57 a.m., Blogger Andrew said...

I already got him covered nathaniel...

 
At 7:23 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

yeah Shawn. They have this nice table to sit at now. I forget if it was there last time we were.

 
At 11:48 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

You should have come home! ...but you can try for next Thursday : )

 
At 10:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't make it home, Josh. Heard you were not feeling well. Maybe some real food would help you stay well. Maybe you could eat more of the samples at Sam's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home