The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.24.2005

_________

Nothing. I firmly believe that I have nothing to say. And something that is believed so very deeply deserves to be proclaimed. I just can't keep it in. We need to go out and shout it from the housetops!
nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing
nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing
Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

Oh, I forgot, I did have something to say- I did my first ever smooth landing in an Arrow yesterday! Woo Hoo! I greased it in on the mains instead of doing my traditional landings where I hover and slam it down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home