The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.11.2005

Oh, what was I going to write about?

I always forget right before I get on here. Maybe I will just type the random thoughts that pop into my brain until I come across a good subject. Um. If you ever want to bake a potato, make sure you know how to do it BEFORE you start cooking. I hope I get to fly tomorrow. Did you know that people who are not in a relationship over valentine's day can be loving caring people? That's what the exponent said. Front page story today was about palm reading. >( Disgusting. Along with most of the rest of the trash they out in there. CORPS was good tonight. James Faris told everybody what Jared has been telling us in MIT for the past two weeks. I'm trying to decide if I should go to the men's breakfast tomorrow morning. I only have eggs and oatmeal left as breakfast foods, oh, and one bagel, and they don't travel very well. I also have no cash on hand so I can't really buy breakfast at the Union. I could just go and fast, or I could stay home and study my memory verses over bacon and eggs. How many boiled eggs per can of tuna are there in tuna salad? I want to make some and I don't know how many eggs I should boil. Leave your guesses as a comment.

7 Comments:

At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

I'm thinking one egg per can.
If you are my 3,000th visitor tell me about it cause I still have my prizes from 1,000 and 2,000 waiting to be claimed.

 
At 1:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you want to eat tuna salad? Don't you have better options?

 
At 5:22 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

Hmm, I don't know tuna salad's pretty good. I'm going to guess about 3.14 eggs because they are kind of roundish so it has to be a function of pi.

 
At 11:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

But then chicken salad doesn't require tuna or eggs so it tastes way better.

 
At 10:07 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

Thanks guys. I ended up talking to home and found out that it was 2 eggs for three cans of tuna. So now I need to figure out how to boil 1 and 1/3 eggs since I only have two cans of tuna.

 
At 2:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about egg salad all by itself??

 
At 11:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What charming answer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home