The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.16.2005

Surprise!

I was going to do a nice little post about the fun times Ross and I have together rideing bikes through four feet of flodded river or getting supershakes (my first one) in the rain. But I went and read everybody else's blogs first. So I found out that my cousin is getting married! In North Carolina! And I'm going! for like a week! AND NOBODY TOLD ME!!!! Now I know how Connie Kindall feels. Oh well, at least I found out before the wedding started.

6 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four feet of flooded water?

 
At 10:06 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Sorry! (sheepish grin) I had JUST found out before I made the post.

 
At 10:59 p.m., Blogger Brian said...

But all that is what makes life more fun! :-)

 
At 8:56 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

River- not just water. Think Walbash Heritage Trail four feet under the Walbash.

 
At 9:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I was thinking, that's why I wanted to know exactly what crazy thing ya'll were doing...

 
At 11:58 a.m., Blogger Ross said...

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that on my sight.....thanks Josh. That was awesome, the only things out of the water were my handle bars and the seat. We had to stop at that point cause it just kept getting deeper and that was some cold water. Just wait till the water goes back a little though.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home