The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.15.2005

Why Why Why Why????

I just asked for a simple four line color change. Now my blog looks like a nice green field after a war. With swords and blenders. Okay that was gross. I'll stop. I finally updated my other blog so feel free to go there and argue with me. I might not argue back because I am feeling really lazy right now. Maybe because I went to the gym last night. I found out how to boil 1 & 1/3 eggs! so I made my tuna salad! If you want some come over to my house while I am there. If you don't want any, well I really don't know how describe you without using words like "completely" and "insane" and "taste buds from...Hmm... can't think of any place in the world that would associate with not liking tuna....how about Mars?" No, they like tuna there too. Hooray!!! I did some editing and got my colors fixed! Guess I can keep blogger. But you better not do it again >( Or I will switch to xanga >( even though they are worse and less user friendly. Wow. I just read my post and it is probably one of the weirdest I have done. On a scale of one to ten how crazy is this post? I'd say it's an 8.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh, you're finally thinking sanely! Switch to Xanga instead of putting up with blogger!!!

~Nirmala

 
At 12:32 p.m., Blogger Brian said...

If 10 is super crazy, then about a 7! You're almost like you were when you were on the medication for your arm, or was it your leg...i forget which one!

 
At 9:31 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

NO! NO! NO! PLEEEEASE don't switch to Xanga!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home