The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.23.2005

Ins and Outs of Physics.

Yesterday was possibly one of the best evenings of my life. I got together with one of my friends from physics at around 5:00 and we studied for our exam over dinner from the Oasis. After and hour there, we headed up to the Physics building and edited our crib sheets and studied another two and a half hours, with all that study, on top of the whole day I put in on Monday, I felt pretty ready. I got into the test and realized that I was wrong. I knew about 60% of what was going on. That was probably the hardest test of my life. And it didn't help much that I got "food" poisoning from the Oasis. So I was building up a headache all through study and the test. When I finally got home from the test it was so bad that I had to go sit in the bathroom for the rest of the evening so that I could do the 'ThunderMug Hurl' instead of the ol' puk'n'slide. This morning dawned quite a bit better (at 6:30 since I forgot to turn off my alarm from yesterday) so I'm ready to go again. I'm still trying to decide wether I would rather have my exam 1 experience from last semester or this semester. I'm leaning towards last semester- at least I was asleep then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home