The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.21.2005

Amburgers & Wootbeer

A&W is great, but is does not mix with good company very well. I went to the fireside chat last night and heard a great talk on Philippians 2 by pastor Long. Stacey came up! with Eric and Carrie! So after the talk all of us + Andrew and Ross and Kara were sitting around talking and I decided to take a sip of Root Beer right when someone said something really funny. And it all ended in a very dignified episode of me spitting Root beer all over myself and Eric. Sorry Eric. Funny thing is that I usually wear the same clothes all day- which would have been a nice white dress shirt, but it was cold so I changed into an old shirt that I wear maybe once a year. So I don't have to worry about getting stains out of my shirt, even though I do have to worry about not being able to hold my root beer anymore.

6 Comments:

At 1:43 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Tell us Josh, how does it make you feel to have root beer come out your nose? ;) Did it help your cold any?

 
At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

It didn't hurt as much as I remember milk hurting from my days of youth and I have had no problems with my cold at all today!
Last night I was a little stopped up, but I think it just took a little while for the A&W to take effect.

 
At 9:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Stacey, he was trying to make it sound slightly more dignified than it was...

 
At 10:45 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

Hmm, we're all going to have to keep a close eye on you Josh to make sure your "drinking problem" doesn't get any worse. It didn't start till Stacey came up though..... I don't know what she said to you, but it must have been pretty bad for the drinking problem to have developed so rapidly lol.

Sorry everyone else, the drinking problem thing is kind of an inside roomate joke. But you can make sense of it if you've seen Airplane or if you just think about it really hard late at night. If you ask Josh about it right at the opportune moment you might get to see the drinking problem first hand.....

 
At 1:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's Not anything you think it is, it's just Amburgers and Wootbeer... Okay!"
Man that's been out for so long and still people enjoy it.
hahaha, glad that it's still entertaining to some people :)

Your Truly,

Jonneh
Dementedpanda.com

 
At 9:16 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Wow! I'm honored. I got a comment from Jonneh! I only listened to that clip six times when I first found it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home