The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.29.2005

Yes!

The DST bill got defeated! for now at least. I was afraid I would have to move. A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy comes out today. Sounds like a good movie. And I just got back from my last Econ class. Which means that now I am an expert in local and world financial policy and monetary management. Look out Mr. Greenspan, Here I come! Tonight is the last CORPS Rally of the year. I've been asking people to come all year and nobody has ever taken me up on it, so if you read this come to STEW 320 at 7:30 p.m. for a great speaker, and fun games, and more; and if that sounds to dull for you then maybe you could come for my sake, so I won't be totally depressed at my lack of ability to interest people in really great programs.

Please

3 Comments:

At 3:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't want daylight savings time??? I, for one, definitely want an extra hour of daylight on summer evenings!

Sorry, I can't come to CORPS tonight. Gotta go see the homeschool group play!

My math prof was trying to convince us all that we really needed to see that movie.

 
At 6:40 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

What are you talking about?!?!?! Who art thou that doth presume to force the hand of God? Know ye not that moving little hands on a clock will in no wise alter the position of the sun? It has only changed it's course twice and certainly not just because some greedy legislators decided to let themselves be bribed by foolish men who have not counted the cost of time lost changing all their clocks. Extra hour of daylight my eye.

Sorry Nirm, I mostly don't like it because it will make getting the correct weather report for my flights more difficult~ i.e. increasiing likelyhood of getting the wrong one, crashing and dying.

 
At 12:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thou dost rejoice a little prematurely son. I wish it had failed. Perhaps we will end up in the Central Time Zone which may tick enough people off that they may wish they hadn't passed it in the first place.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home