The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.27.2005

Yay! Super Duper

Thanks for praying guys! I passed. So now I am an instrument pilot. I have a little piece of paper that makes me invurnable to all weather. I can fly into class 5 super-cell embedded squall line Thunderstorms that would normally rip me and my plane to shreds, but I will hold up my temporary airman certificate and a little protector bubble will magically appear around my plane and I will pass safely through.

Anybody want a ride?

They will be free for about a week until I get my Commercial.

5 Comments:

At 6:29 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Congratulations!! Feliciones!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! I'll take a ride, (but not if that piece of paper is all you are depending on.) ;)

Love ya!

 
At 10:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God!!! Great Flying Josh! Does that little piece of paper work when you are in canoes,too?
~Mrs. R (aka DoubleL18)

 
At 12:43 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

Fraid not. You'll just have to fish Ross out after he goes for the class fours on Wildcat Creek.

 
At 9:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I want a ride!

 
At 8:12 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

See Stacey? Nirmala has faith in my paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home