The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.22.2005

Friday is over

My final was super! I had trouble defining the difference between a stormscope and weather radar, but other than that I think I did really well. I was like bam bam bam bam bam....x12 for the Vmc factors and the TCAD vs. TCAS and Good vs. Bad Hydrometers questions. I think I am going to buy most of next year's books from Nate Malafa because he will be flying fighters and won't need Boeing systems manuals and also because he can give me a way better deal than the $400-600 that they would cost new. I just hope Purdue dosen't do something drastic like switch from Siminoles and KingAirs to C-310s and CRJs. Of course CRJs would be totally cool for training time, but that would mean I would have to buy a whole new set of literature. I was going to do an extra flight slot today. But the sky was 400' OVC and that was before the thunder started. So now I am look at tomorrow for a IFR checkride signoff. Pray that it would happen. †

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home