The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.15.2005

Chipmunk

I finally got to do the flight I have been dreaming of for two years. We went out and did maneuvers to get used to the plane consisting of three times pitching up 60 degrees and banking the plane through 45, 90, and 135 degrees down through the horizon. Then Professor Stanley demonstrated a vertical loop and I did one. It was so cool. Like nothing I ever imagined. But my stomach never imagined that feeling either and I promptly hurled so we had to go back to the airport. Hopefully I will get to do the aileron rolls and spins before the end of the semester.

We had a cookout tonight. Not half of the people we invited showed up. I should have invited the folks from flight, physics, and econ. We discussed why burnt stuff is called Cajun. I seemed to be the only one who properly remembered ancient history and informed everyone that it was because the Greeks had a naval battle against the Cajuns in which they tried out their new fire-boat technology. It worked much better than expected and the Cajuns were burnt to a crisp. In the words of King Hypothenias of the Cajuns: "IIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE." Anyway, for the victory party, the Greeks were all grilling outside the Parthenon and one of them burned the mutton for his MLT (there's nothing like a good MLT where the mutton is all tender and juicy) and he was like "Hey! This looks Cajun!" Well, the name stuck and everyone called burned stuff Cajun happily ever after.

Oh, check out the new link>>>>>>>
If you look at the comments on one of the posts you will see a survey that I took that confirmed that I am in the right church for what I believe. (As if I ever doubted) You might also note that I am less Roman Catholic than Jared. :)

Also If you want a link to your blog on here just tell me as I might soon open it to the highest bidder. (even if all the bids are nothing)

1 Comments:

At 3:22 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I bid 5 nothings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home