The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.07.2005

Pontificate

is a great word until you read it like 20 times in one news story. Also 40 is a great number until you see it as a score for a physics test. I don't know what my problem is. I study and and study and study and I still don't get the right answers. Maybe it is my attitude. Maybe I should B Positive. I need to think of a jingle that will help me do better than a C in this class. How about... um ummmm..... never mind. My hair is now longer than it has ever been since before jr. high I think. I don't like long hair. Gets stuck on my face when I take a shower after I haven't shaved for a while. I aksed Sean to cut it last night but he sent home his clippers with his sister so I might get Ross to do it Saturday if he still has his clippers. Or I could just let it grow the rest of the way over my ears. Hmm... That might be kinda cool. So I'll either do that or gel it straight up. lol Life is fun.
God bless yall.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Or you could come home and we can cut it! Joe's thing is Saturday by the way, not Friday.

 
At 12:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't gel it straight up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home