The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.06.2005

Physics, Flight and physiks

My physics test being finally over and my great post about the battle with the dreaded Dr. physomonger being deleted by blogger, I will skip right over to anounce .....bum bum bum...... drum roll.... I did my last cross-country today!! and I did my long one yesterday where I got to talk to dad AND fly farther east than ever before! Of course there is a downside to every life- mine being that sometime in the last two weeks I got a horrible virus for which I need an acclaimed physik. The spooner-a virus is a trojan that rebuilds itself like cancer so unless you get it all out it will always come back. And it has been coming back to my computer a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home