The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.01.2005

Weirdness

I was feeling really weird today. I could barely get out of bed this morning even though I woke up half an hour before my alarm. Then I walked down to campus and and did my stuff there. My first two classes let out a little early so I got everywhere on time without my bike. My friend and I are so good at physics! He understands about 3/4 of it and I get the 1/4 that he dosen't so we work together and get all our homework right. To bad we can't do our exam together. Cause when we work alone we hardly get anything right. Anyway I got home and puttered around and went to bed and slept for like two hours until Andrew came over.
I think I have a mild case of bipolar disorder(a.k.a. manic depressive).

1 Comments:

At 10:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's scary! One girl in my speech class says she has it and gave a speech on all the weird things that she experiences.

About physics, I think that's how I got thru highschool physics, by working with Anjali, cause she got more than I did, and together we did pretty well. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home