The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.26.2005

Wow

This morning a Lafayette Aviation plane crashed about a mile north of the airport. Both occupants died. It was not Ross or Jon or Robert or Shawn or myself. I don't know who it was, but they probably experianced icing conditions (98% chance), lost lift, and impaced trees at the end of their fall. The news of this accident was really shocking since Lafayette ariport has one of the best saftey records. The pilot was pretty foolish to fly a non-icing certified plane on a day like today. If something like that should ever happen to me it is nice to know where I will go. I have no hope in coming back as a better person or animal, nor do I need to worry about spending even one second in purgitory, because I have full confidence that the words of my Savior were true when He told me that He was preparing a place for me in heaven and that He would get me there by His perfect goodness so that I would not have to earn His love. Pray for the families of whoever it was that died, and if you are a pilot I don't care what you do with fire, JUST DON'T PLAY WITH ICE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home