The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.08.2005

Phew!

I'm sure glad that today is over. I did a good six hours of sleep, Econ exam review, revised physics lab report, did physics lab, ate my hot dogs without bread because I forgot to keep track of how much I had and ate too much toast one morning, studied and cleaned room, took my FAA Commercial Pilot Written Exam and got a 93%!!!!! Yes YES YES!! I wanted a 100, but 93 is still great. Then I read more of the biography of William Chalmers Burns and cleaned out whatever I had left in the freezer for dinner. After which I went down to the airport and did a bad 1.4 hours night partial panel sim instrument flying. Couldn't hold altitude or heading for anything until I was established. I just wasn't focused or something. So I came back and was really hungry and I greatly rejoiced because I left my pancakes off of my "eat before spring break" menu for just this occasion. I whipped up some pancakes and I got too full to eat the last two so I decided to write a post while the first six settle. (Did you like my use of all three forms of to/too/two in one sentence?) And I just realized that I schedule for classes tomorrow morning so my day is not over yet. Oh, and I have to plan an IFR x-c to KOKK for tomorrow afternoon. Well I guess I better get back at em.

5 Comments:

At 12:30 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:30 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, creative writing. Better not do that two times in a row because that would be too much for me to bear. ~Ross

 
At 9:33 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

hmm, creative writing. Better not do that two times in a row because that would be too much for me to bear.

 
At 12:08 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Ross are you still on drugs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home