The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.06.2005

Talking to God

So Saturday I had to miss a wedding (and my family) because I was scheduled to fly which didn't happen because the weather was too bad (SOMEBODY has been praying to hard). But today was a very blessed Sabbath which saw our great Lord working mightily in the lives of many saints. This morning pastor Olivetti preached on deliverance and how we should continually pray to be delivered from sin. Then I decided to forgo the college class (building deep insight into the book of Judges) for the alternative of an adult class just starting on the topic of prayer. I really hope it will help me. This evening we had communion and a very moving time of testimonies followed. Tomorrow is the big test that determines whether or not I have to skip a class to go home early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home