The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.03.2005

Zach is Peachy

because he fixed my computer. I got a "new" one last week from the purdue disposal warehouse, but the video card was bad so I could only get 16 colors on my moniter. But he worked with me for like three hours a day until we finally got it fixed last night. So this is a major big happy public THANK YOU ZACHARY PEACHY YOU ARE GOD'S GIFT TO TECHNOLOGY DEFFICIENT PEOPLE LIKE ME. I'm so glad that God didn't make just sixteen colors. The world is really boring and hard to see like that. I might get to do a IFR x-country Saturday (Lord Willing), so everybody go to the basement and stay there. I wonder what colors we would see if we could see all light rays. I wonder if heaven will have any new colors. Due to several preconceived notions being severly dashed, my other blog is due for some major changes. Starting with this one.

Now for some due readership recognition.
1. Most famous reader- Jonneh the creator of Amburgers & Wootbeer, one of the best shorts I have seen (next to Duckland Muntants 2 -the revenge of the duckies). Jonneh left me a comment! I'm so happy! Check out my rootbeer post to see it.
2. Most persistent readers- Nirmala and Kara - two comments within 90 minutes of my post. Thanks to you both.
3. And then there is Aunt Cindi! Yeah, we know. We have ways of finding out who reads our blogs. (sinister laugh) I'd love to get a comment from you though.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I guess I'm a VIP reader!!! Do I get some kinda prize?

Zach & Alisha, has the wedding already taken place? I couldn't remember when that was to be.

 
At 10:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

*feels special*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home