The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.10.2005

R. P. Feynman said:

"I am going to tell you what nature behaves like. ...Do not keep saying to yourself, if you can possibly avoid it, 'but how can it be like that?' ...Nobody knows how it can be like that."
This statement was firmly endorsed in my physics class Friday. I almost stood up and said Hey I'm Nobody!
Now I am at the end of a most blessed day of rest. This morning Pastor Olivetti preached from Proverbs 6 about Unfaithfulness. Reminded me of a story I was told by a customer at work last summer(don't ask unless you really want to know). Harsh but still great truth of 6:34&35.
Sat outside on my (Ross's) bench and read a great book until I was assulted by Caleb. After avoiding battery by three feet (haha Caleb) I greeted my family who decided to come up for a short visit.
And mom cut my hair! yay! So I spiked it straight up when whe was done, and seeing as I did not get much protest, I decided to keep it that way. Come and check me out! At church this evening I found out that Ryan works with the dad of the guy who crashed the plane up here.
Shrek is staring at me, so I need to feed him and fix his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home