The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.19.2005

ups ^v^v and ^v^v downs

Yesterday was wild. It started good because I was with my family. Then it got bad bacause I had to leave. Then it got good because the weather was nice and I got to class in plenty of time. Then it got bad because my arch-nemisis drove his jeep over my flowers and blogger wouldn't let me add links and I found out that I left my cell phone at home. Then it got WAY better because I flew and my instructor said it was like flying with a totally different person and that if I did one more flight like that he would sign me off for my INSTRUMENT CHECKRIDE!!!!!! and the sun looked really cool. And the sons of Korah didn't die when the earth swallowed him up which explains why there were Psalms for the sons of Korah.

Pray that my next two flights would be perfect.

Jonathan how do you want your nothings delivered? Air mail?

3 Comments:

At 1:26 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I guess you will have to come home this weekend to get your phone and go to CYA with me. :)

Your poor flowers! Why on earth was the jeep even near them? We will have to find a guard rail or some "stop sticks" or something to put around your flower bed.

Way to go on your flying! I'll keep praying.

 
At 1:43 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

sure. or you can email them to me or just post them on here or on my blog. whatevers good for you. :D

 
At 11:00 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

well I guess it's not like we planted them or anything. They just kind of popped up lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home