The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.24.2005

Mass Confusion

Yesterday I got a brief stint at home. I went down for CYA since I didn't like the snow up here. It was worse in Indy. We were supposed to do a campfire and stuff, but we moved it instde because it was a bit chilly. Eric led the study in Proverbs due to the absence of James. It furthered the confusion in my mind. Then we watched Finding Neverland. Good movie. Stacey ordered pizza! She was home alone since the parents and the youngers went to Evansville. I loaded a picture on the puter so I could have a real profile pic, but I didn't have time to post it. I got back at about 1:30 this morning.

Today was ok. It would have been great if it weren't for me. Pastor Long blessed us with a most thought provoking sermon about Conflict with Christ in legalism and attitudes. I was really excited because I had invited a ton of people to church and the fireside chat afterwards, but all of one person came. Jared's sermon was really good. He preached about finding Christ in all of scripture ~ even books like Proverbs and Zechariah. I'll have to talk about the chat tomorrow because it was so good and I get to fly at 7:30 so I need to be in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home