The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.17.2009

Skillet Conversations

"Hello beautiful. I just wanted you to know that you made some delicious eggs this morning."

Yep. You know you need roommates or more friends or SOMETHING when you start addressing your skillet. Out loud.


On the good side of my brain, (I hope) I was pondering on my drive from Columbus to Indianapolis how great it is that we live in such a peaceful society that our city boundaries are determined by highway loops and not fortress walls.

Rejoice!


This post was written in a Purdue computer lab! It's pretty great to be back here for a couple days. Especially considering the company available. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:06 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

The company available is very keen on keeping Josh from developing any complex relationships with his skillet....

That's what we human friends are here for. ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home