The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.17.2009

travelling about

So, to where have I gone this fortnight past? Many lands indeed. St. Louis (which was very much nicer than usual), Cleveland, JFK, LaGuardia, Houston (a lot) (fabulously), Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Kokomo :), Walton, Binghamton, and probably some other place too.
I was much to busy waddling about, putting people in awkward straights to take a lot of pictures, so here's some real (inawkward) turtles in St.Louis!:

It was great fun watching them paddle about, and I so enjoyed watching them slide off of their logs and rocks into the water, that I decided I should practice too!

It did turn out rather worse than I expected though, cause I knocked some of Josh's freshly washed dishes onto his floor. ooops. AwKwarD

1 Comments:

At 12:38 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Well it's still nice to hear from you, Awkward, no matter where you're wreaking awkwardness! Glad you found some way to connect with your turtle brethren, Awkwardness live on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home