The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.03.2009

Hello East Coast!

I got to see the entire state of New York yesterday! Flew (see told ya I can fly) to JFK and then went out to Buffalo. I need to learn some geography though. Or maybe just travel more... As we were getting close to Buffalo I saw a bunch of water running off a cliff on the horizon. I was like "O O let me guess, is that the edge of the world?" and somebody else was all "No stupid those are the Niagara Falls." Awkward. Went back to JFK and had to stay there due to some 16 hour duty day limit of my pilot. The flight today was mostly not awkward because I was hiding in my shell the whole time. (Well aside from the part where the flight attendant tripped on my shell and spilled a whole tray of drinks on somebody.) oops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home