The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.01.2009

Who says turtles can't fly?

I can. and I do. A whole lot (when I'm not out surfin' with the dudes anyway). Oops, that was awkward, allow me to introduce myself real quick here. My name's Awkward, and I'm a turtle. A lot of people make fun of my name until I cry, then they get all like awkward turtle, and that only makes it worse. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that I can fly, and this is a blog about my adventures traveling around the country.
Here's a picture of me in Houston:

I'm in the Holiday Inn as you can see. It's a great life for turtles in Houston. Lots of open space to wander around in. And the bed in the Inn has long enough sheets that I can slide right to the floor without worrying about falling on my back and getting stuck until the room service lady comes in to rescue me. Talk about AwKwarD.

This is just an introductory post, (did I forget to mention that I'm taking over Josh's blog-changed the settings and everything) but you'll hear more from me later. Bye now.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

:D

we laughed and laughed up here!

 
At 11:38 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

I mean.. ah hem, it's wonderful, Mr. Awkward, to see you advancing into new spheres and I hope to read many of your adventures here.

And none of the laughter of me or my friends was in any way connected with... uhm... ::sinks into silent twirly thumbs motion::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home