The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.07.2009

This is the record of the Journal of J Bright

found in the Uintas (pronounced U-in-tas) Mountains in Utah, right about here.

August 30, 2009
Today we entered the Uintas Mountains. It was a very nice day. Saw a wild man running about with most of his hair torn out. He ran up to us and all he could say was "Must get away, Get Away, GET AWAY!" Then he moaned and slobbered a bit and ran off into the woods. What a poor man. He must have stared at the moon too much.

August 31, 2009
Slept well at Alligator Lake until the middle of the night. Then I felt odd, like some pressure growing on me. Could not sleep afterward. Hiked to Henry Forks Lake. I could feel it growing in intensity. Will try to sleep it off tonight.

September 1, 2009
Could not sleep at all.... what is going on??? There are odd sounds in the forest, like none I've ever heard before.... Ohhh the pressure. Tis almost unbearable.

September 2, 2009
AAAGGGGG! I can't stand it anymore! I must go and find the cause of this, and defeat it!

September 3, 2009
It is over. I am captive, I fear that I do not have much longer. Oh! that I had heeded my warning.

Selpembre 34m,. 20909
GERt AEWERWTY!@
akjghs seiouseihjklsd qewhypoiju ;j aer,nmbvadsv akjhvmzcx/.fd[0u
a kdr 'lhnrs sdtlhjfdshkljpo[re;pl,,.nzd

,.bf,m.sdfpots.jm




Thus ends the journal. It was found in the possesion of a wild man who looked to have run about in a circle in the woods for quite some time before dying of unknown causes. The identity of the wild man has yet to be ascertained.

A camera was found a half mile away with the following pictures:







4 Comments:

At 10:26 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

oh no! Poor man!!! Where's a valiant green turtle when you need one?! Alas!

 
At 8:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad! Now how about pictures and commentary from the one who discovered the crazy man?

 
At 9:28 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Seriously! Is that it?! That's all we get??

 
At 5:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home