The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.21.2009

Excitement in the kitchen

Made some great taco toppings that fed me for three days!
Before


After


The after picture is one day leftover from my original meal, so that's why it looks old.
I didn't have any tacos, so the first round was put on tortillas, and the next two were over a layer of corn chips. So good. I'm making either chicken stir fry, or chicken with pasta and alfredo sauce next. Or a stew if unknown names.

I decided to fix my stove the other day. Either my floor is sloped or the stove coils don't seat very well, with the end result of any liquid/sauce/etc all flowing to one side of my skillet when I try to cook something. So I got some heavy cardboard and slid it under one side of the stove and then put a measuring cup + water level on top until it was pretty close to level. I also put my microwave under my counter in the space left by my former refrigerator, so now I have a much more usable work space topside.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

food!
and cooking!
Huzzah!!
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home