The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.19.2009

Dear readers

I feel I must apologize for my post of yesterday. It was entirely of bad taste to splay my personal gripes about before the world. I have been properly notified of that, and do submit to you for your forgiveness.

I got informed by my wonderful sisters yesterday that Redbox was giving away free one night movie rentals, so I went a and got The Dark Night and Prince Caspian. The first was better than I expected (although the ending was kind of a downer) and the second was worse than I expected, although I should have been ready for a repeat performance of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I keep expecting them to be as thrillingly close the the books as the LOTR movies were. Oh well, sometimes thousands of words are better than as many pictures. I need to go return them all now before I get charged for a second day.

I also need to start a business were I make money off of people forgetting stuff. :P

2 Comments:

At 9:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly--I keep expecting Chronicles of Narnia to live up to the books like LOTR did, but alas I think LOTR is prolly like the only movie that ever will. (Well close, the books were even better.)

Nirmala

 
At 1:45 a.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

"Oh well, sometimes thousands of words are better than as many pictures." nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home