The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.31.2006

I thought we skipped spring

and went straight to summer yesterday, because it was so warm out. It was great cruising to work with the windows down and singing along to American Pie. I tried to patch my bike tire that blew before spring break and I found the ugly piece of metal that punctured it, but my patch wouldn't take. So I guess I will have to get a new tube sometime. Work is great! They did an "Extreme Makeover" to the breakroom and put in some nice tables and a couple decks of cards, so now I can get a good euchre game after I get off.

AND NOW>>> the ultimate shocker>>> I bought pork ribs!!!!!
sure they were cheaper than ground beef, but still after I slather them in barbecue sauce and grill them up nicely, they will sure beat my usual chili or spaghetti or potatoes.

This morning we finished up our Karate training, so now I can destroy anyone who tries to push or punch me with either hand. Good thing I didn't know this stuff when Caleb and I used to fight.

5 Comments:

At 5:02 p.m., Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Warm weather is great. While you are going to spring there, and getting warmer, longer days. We are going to Fall here getting colder, shorter days.

 
At 4:51 a.m., Blogger rhinoceros said...

how do you get time to read all those blogs in your side-bar?

wow

 
At 5:31 a.m., Blogger Ellie said...

I don't think he does.

 
At 3:58 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Ellie is right. I read through 5 or 6 links every week on an alphabetical cycle, and then about 5 blogs that I really like or expect frequent updates on about every 2-3 days

 
At 10:12 p.m., Blogger Nathan said...

Warm weather's been great recently!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home