The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.28.2006

Well I think I found out

that I will be going home for the summer (after maymester) because even though my job up here pays better than any other job I've had, I have no chance for getting the 45 hours a week that I need to match the 50 per week that I can get in Indy. This means I will probably be able to get any time off I might want for trips a lot easier. Also, I can get free housing and might be able to sub lease my room to the soonest bidder! I better head off to bed now so I can fly well in the morning.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Indy rocks :-) Of course so does Lafayette...

 
At 12:29 a.m., Blogger Amy Thorne said...

Whoa, what a thrilling post. Now I know why I never come here.
:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home