The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.10.2006

Finally Packed

ok so I thought I would have more time this week, well I guess I did, I just used it in more important tasks. We had another martial arts lesson this morning, so now I am the ultimate fighter!! I think we get one more after break. I will have to be careful not to accidentally kill people after that. In other news, I think we should all move to South Dakota or at least visit a lot. Maybe if other states see a spike in S.D.s population and commerce, they will try passing some good laws too. I totally got a 94 on one of my tests last week! The average was 83 and I got a 76 on the test before that, so the 94 was really a blessing. I did mess up and put my first name in the last name box, so that was rather embarrassing. I'm all packed for SKIING IN COLORADO!!! except for my socks which are in the wash.

6 Comments:

At 11:41 p.m., Blogger Michael said...

Have fun! I need to get out and do some more skiing sometime.

 
At 7:41 p.m., Blogger Katie said...

Skiing is so much fun

 
At 12:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoveling water in bare feet in 70+ degree weather is more fun

 
At 10:39 a.m., Blogger Jeremiah said...

I bet you could beat me in a martial arts match. I'm sure Daniel-san's "crane" wouldn't match up to your mad ultimate martial art skillz.

~Jeremiah~

 
At 6:29 p.m., Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

I hope you are having fun sking! I am glad that you have had a fun time so far. Make sure Zachary isnt to bored in the lounge!

 
At 10:13 p.m., Blogger Nathan said...

nah, skiing's the best...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home