The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.04.2006

I'm so glad this week is all but over

It was probably my toughest week since when I was taking 21 credits. I had an exam in almost every class and two papers and one major and two minor homework projects and three or four quizzes including one where we had to research all the material ourselves because the prof wouldn't talk about it. Oh and then I had a MIT assignment, four shifts at work, trying to get out of four shifts at work and my general sanity to maintain. That's enough to drive a man to drinking. I probably had more soda/caffeinated beverages than I had all last year combined. I'm going to get another root beer right now. Which reminds me... Last night at work I was finishing my first of three Sam's cups full of soda upstairs in the break room...It was root beer and I downed it pretty fast and the break room was empty so I let out a very decent belch and was in the process oh the finishing AHHHHHH when a lady came around the corner. So I kinda did an AAAHH*xcuse me with a really weird look on my face. Fortunately she thought it was kinda funny. Last night I watched Hair with Andrew editing. It was kinda sad to see how really messed up those years were, and I would not recommend watching it without an editor cause apparently it was a lot worse than what I saw. This morning Jared Olivetti talked about schooling over doughnuts and coffee at church. He talked about the proper foundation and the pros and cons of all the different types of education available.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 p.m., Blogger Nathan said...

That wasn't me. Notice the fake profile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home