The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.07.2005

Physics is finally over!

For now at least. I hope I pass. So now I just have some paperwork, and ton of study, and a checkride to pass. I sure hope I pass because I don't think I can make it up here for another day. My steep turns were perfect today! Right on with altitude and airspeed. I can't wait to take mom up and do a 60 degree steep turn with her. And I still need to show Caleb my zero G manuver. I will go study now.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 p.m., Blogger Shawn said...

Warning: The zero-G manuever is really bad if your plane is carburated. I don't remember the details, but it's bad for the engine.
2nd Warning: Warm her up with .5 or .8 of "nice" maneuvers and make sure she's feeling ok before you do steep turns with your mom. If they're not really used to the feel of a small plane, it can scare people.
Congrats on surviving physics! Hope the checkride goes well, I'll be praying for you. Give me a call when it's over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home