The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.05.2005

050505

so today was okay. After Econ I went to get my pictures from CVS and found that one of my rolls was corrupted, so I don't have any pictures past Wednesday in Walton. None of the play, none of the hands or heads or church or youth event or the Susquahanna or anything. Oh well. I went to the airport and studied alone from 11 to 1:30, then I flew for a couple hours and studied with Shawn till 7:30. So I fixed my last Spaghetti to make up for not eating all day, but it didn't help any cause I could only eat a few bites. I think I am getting nervous about my Commercial. And I haven't even started studying for my Physics final on Saturday. hmm. I really need to go to bed now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home