The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.13.2005

Last teenage post

It's really hard to imagine that this will be the last post I ever do while I am still a teenager. It will be even harder to try and figure out something mature and responsible to post for the rest of my life. So as I promised, after a quick and late happy birthday to Ross, my blog is going to introduce it's new and improved and much more mature phase.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS. sorry I didn't post this yesterday.

AND NOW, THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR,
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU....(drum roll)
...........................................................

>>>Josh's College Cooking Blog!!!!!<<<
With daily (almost) menus AND cooking tips for those who have trouble with Mac & Cheese!
Using simple methods you too can cook gourmet foods like Tacos, and Chicken Parmesan Twice Cooked, and Ultimate Beef Stew (guaranteed to stop or reverse that embarrassing chest hair thinning). If you eat these foods, plus some vegetables, and exercise and sleep right, you will be able to do moves like SPIDERMAN! Seriously. I don't joke about these things.

Soooo Let's Get Started! I make cooking fun!
Today's menu:
Breakfast: Bagel
Lunch: Burritos
Supper: Yogurt
Bagels are the ultimate breakfast food, especially If you wake up fifteen minutes before your class starts. I personally like to stick a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel on my finger as I head for my car or bike. It makes for great eating on the go. Of course if time is not of the essence, I usually prefer to toast a plain bagel and lavish it with butter and strawberry preserves. (Homemade from hand picked strawberries, just like Martha Stewart does it.)
Burritos are a pretty clean, leisurely meal good for when you have no pressing needs. Just throw some leftover taco meat on a burrito (I try to throw it behind my back, but you can do a hook shot if you prefer) and pop it in the microwave for thirty American seconds (or sixty French seconds). Take it out of the microwave and gently place some shredded lettuce, cheese and onions on it. Give it one good scoop of sour cream (yogurt works as a substitute) and one packet on Taco Bell fire sauce. (Read the funny little quote on the front of the packet before you tear it up.) Wrap the burrito around the toppings and you have yourself a great meal!
Yogurt is a great all around food. You can eat it anytime anywhere. (as long as it stays in the kitchen) Just follow these three simple steps:
1) put yogurt in bowl
2) put peaches or crushed pineapple on yogurt
3) eat.
4) go to an extra sim slot and fly some NDB approaches.
5) oops. That was four steps.
6) you can skip anything past #3 and still have a great meal.

5 Comments:

At 2:55 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Really! I can be like Spiderman!! Loved the Martha Stuart part. :)

Hey everybody, don't I have a crazy brother?

 
At 3:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you do.

 
At 4:47 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

Happy day before your birthday Josh! We'll see if you make it to be 20 with a diet like that lol.

 
At 12:44 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

Yay, i get to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (on your birthday)
maybe you should stay away from the cooking theme Josh.... :-)

 
At 4:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! May you live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way!
Mrs. Reinhardt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home