The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.02.2005

Work is making me very busy

I get up and 5:45 and go way North and work till about1:15. Then I drive home real quick, shower and head off to my next job where I work till 9 or 9:30. But I am really excited about all the possibilities in front of me right now. Anyway here's the first bit of vacation:
Left Saturday about noon. Nicole didn't field Burger King very well and we got to Iowa.
Sunday we went to the RP church of Washington Iowa and ate lunch with a nice family from there. We drove on to Minnesota. Monday we went into South Dakota and the badlands, climbed around them for a while and ate buffalo burgers at the famous WallDrug store of Wall SD.

Here's the pictures from the badlands:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home